This is a fully automated expert advisor that scalp when there is a relatively large price movement in the market. Bollinger Band and William Percentage Range Indicator have been used to filter the trading signals. Stop loss and profit targets are always set for every trade. Closing of unfavorable trades is handled by the MACD indicator. This is a free version of Robust Scalper. Unlike the full version, it does not trade every Tuesday and Wednesday.
Note that, the default setting is for the EURUSD pair.
- Pair – EURUSD.
- Timeframe – 1 hour.
- $50 – $100 minimum deposit on 4 digits quote account.
- $500 – $1000 minimum deposit on 5 digits quote account.
Also note that it can also be optimized on any other pair using any timeframe
It does not use:
- VPS that is available 24/7
- Four (4) and Five (5) digit brokers.
- Display EA Name – if set true, the dashboard of the EA is displayed Use Money Management – if true, the EA will calculate lot size to use in opening initial trade by using the value of the Maximum Risk parameter below;
- Use Money Management – if true, the EA will calculate the lot size to use in opening the initial trade by using the value of the Maximum Risk parameter below.
- Fixed Lots – Fixed trading volume for every open position.
- Common Magic Number – common magic number for all the strategies.
- Maximum Risk – the percentage of the initial deposit to be used in opening a single trade.
- Decrease Factor – value used in calculating the next trading lot if the previous trade is a losing trade. The higher the value, the lower the next trading lot.
- Maximum Tolerant Spread – maximum value of spread for opening any trade. NOTE THAT THE EA DOES NOT AUTO-DETECT IT FOR 5-DIGIT QUOTE. YOU SET YOUR MAXIMUM VALUE.
- Close Position on Friday – if set true all the open positions will be closed on Friday night.
- Trailing Point – Value for trailing any open positions
- Sale Buy – Stop loss for every buy trade. The EA auto-detects the value for a 5-digit quote.
- TPA Buy – Profit target for every buy trade. The EA auto-detects the value for a 5-digit quote.
- Fliter1BuyPosition – William Percentage Range indicator period for the opening of buy order
- Fliter2BuyPosition – William Percentage Range indicator level for the opening of buy order
- Fliter3BuyPosition – Bollinger Band indicator period for the opening of buy order
- Fliter4BuyPosition – MACD indicator parameter for the closing of buy order
- Fliter5BuyPosition – MACD indicator parameter for the closing of buy order
- Fliter6BuyPosition – MACD indicator parameter for the closing of buy order
- Fliter7BuyPosition – Bollinger Band indicator deviation for the opening of buy order
- SLA Sell – Stop loss for every Sell trade. The EA auto-detects the value for a 5-digit quote.
- TPA Sell – Profit target for every Sell trade. The EA auto-detects the value for 5-digit quotes.
- Fliter1SellPosition – William Percentage Range indicator period for the opening of sell order
- Fliter2SellPosition – William Percentage Range indicator level for the opening of sell order
- Fliter3SellPosition – Bollinger Band indicator period for the opening of sell order
- Fliter4SellPosition – MACD indicator parameter for the closing of sell order
- Fliter5SellPosition – MACD indicator parameter for the closing of sell order
- Fliter6SellPosition – MACD indicator parameter for the closing of sell order
- Fliter7SellPosition – Bollinger Band indicator deviation for the opening of sell order
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.