!!!FREE VERSION – see the LIMITATIONS section.
This PORTFOLIO of 5 strategies has been developed, tested, and traded live on GBPUSD M30 TF.
Multiple EAs traded together will lead to a bigger profits and smoother equity curve.
5 not correlated EAs logics for GBPUSD M30 merged to a single strategy. Very SIMPLE STRATEGIES with only FEW PARAMETERS. Every trade has his own logic for STOP LOSS. To catch the profits every strategy uses different approach – some has TAKE PROFIT, some uses TIME BASED EXITS or PROFIT TRAILING.
- EA has been back tested on more than 17-year long tick data with 99% quality of modeling and verified on 30-year long M1 data.
- Everything is already set up for USDJPY H4 timeframe. There is no need to set up parameters, all settings are already optimized and fine-tuned.
- You need to set only the Fixed Lot size (or Risk Fixed % Of Balance) depending on the amount of capital in relation to the expected risk
- At 7:00 pm we are closing trading every Friday to prevent from weekly gaps. !!!Adjust this time to your broker time. Preset values are for UTC+2 only!!!
Limitations: FREE VERSION ONLY FOR DEMO ACCOUNTS. No variables to set. Only Fixed Lot size set to 1 LOT, so DONT USE ON THE REAL ACCOUNT.
FULL VERSION OF THIS EA – https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/59552
DETAILED STATEMENT FOR THE WHOLE PORTFOLIO – http://www.quantcommunity.net/ptfs/Portfolio_STAR.html
SAMPLE OF THE TRADING LOGICS – https://youtu.be/24pFD41sUWQ
For every candle the pending orders are modified to adapt the market behavior. The enclosed screenshots demonstrate the complexity and coverage of the tests which every strategy of mine must fulfill:
- System parameter permutation – method how to reasonably estimate the long-run expected performance of a trading system.
- Correlation check – to the portfolio are added only noncorrelated strategies with different logics. So, the equity curve of the portfolio is smoother and profits are bigger.
- IS/OOS tests.
- Slippage test.
- Test on another market to verify the edge.
- Test on lower and higher timeframe.
- Monte Carlo Robustness tests:
- Simulations of Randomize trades order.
- Randomly skip trades.
- Randomize strategy parameters.
- Randomize history data – volatility change.
- Sensitivity for spread and slippage.
- Walk forward matrix – verify how the strategy is adaptable to a big range of market conditions.
My recommendation is to have a look at the rest of my products, because the benefits of the portfolio are diversification through the markets, timeframes, etc. A portfolio of strategies works better together in combination.
A broker with a small spread and slippage is recommended for better performance. There is no need to use a large account.
- Each trade is protected by Stop Loss.
- No martingale, no grid, no scalp, no hedge, no latency, no-arbitrage.
- No excessive consumption of CPU resources.
- User-friendly settings.
- All settings optimized.
- Long-term strategy.
If you have any questions, please contact me before buying.
Settings – this is a FREE version only for DEMO accounts. See the LIMITATIONS section for an explanation.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.