This Expert Advisor analyzes the last candles and determines whether there will be a reversal or a large correction. Also, the readings of some indicators are analyzed (their parameters can be adjusted). Is a free version of Proftrader. Unlike the full version, in the free version of the adviser, the initial lot cannot be higher than 0.1, trading pair only EURUSD and it has fewer configurable parameters.
- Lots – lot size (at 0, the lot will be calculated from the percentage of available funds in the account).
- Inc Lot After Profit – increase the lot after the profitable closing of the previous transaction.
- Dec Lot After Loss – reduce the lot after the unprofitable closing of the previous transaction.
- Order Comments – comments to the opened deal by this advisor.
- Trade Every Tick – trade every tick (slows down testing a lot).
- Max Spread – maximum spread for opening a trade (for accounts with a floating spread, so that a trade is opened when the spread is not too large).
- Magic (unique identifier) - a unique identifier (it is necessary to make it different if several advisers are running in one terminal).
- Take Profit – order closing price when profitability level is reached.
- Stop-loss – order closing price when the loss ratio is reached.
- Enable Auto Close – automatic order closure by the opposite signal (true – on, false – off).
- Trailing Stop Value – trailing stop value (0 – do not use trailing stop).
- Breakeven Value – set the stop loss to breakeven after the price passes the specified value (0 – the parameter is not used).
- Period MACD – period of MACD indicators.
- MACDPeriod2 – the second period of the MACD.
- MACDPeriod3 – period of another MACD indicator.
- MACD Signal Period – period of the signal line of the MACD indicator.
- MACDSignalPeriod2 – period of the signal line of another MACD indicator.
- Period RSI – RSI indicator period.
- Levels RSI – RSI indicator levels.
- Min high-low candle – the minimum candle length (from its maximum to the minimum).
- Candles Factor – determination coefficient of a bullish or bearish candle.
- Candles Volume – the number of candles to compare the volume.
- Period ATR – period of the Average True Range indicator.
- Min Level ATR – the minimum level of the Average True Range indicator.
- Show Info – show information (slows down testing when enabled).
- Max Trade Count – the maximum number of trades, after which to stop trading (0 – not used);
- Max Loss Count – the maximum number of losing trades, after which to stop trading (0 – not used).
The full version of the advisor is located at:
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.