SKYNET uses a fully automated smart adaptive algorithm. This system calculates the history data and conducts the analysis based on the probability of where the upcoming breakout of the support and resistance level will occur and places pending orders. The Expert Advisor readjusts to any market conditions. It was back-tested and optimized, utilizing real ticks with 99.9% quality. It has passed stress testing. The EA includes the algorithm of statistics collection with output on the information panel.
Setting / Recommendations
- Currency Pair: EURUSD
- Equity: Minimum deposit: $100.
- Timeframe: M30
- Leverage: 500
- Broker: Zero Spread/Fixed Spread/Raw Spread or ECN Broker: To Know More-Click
- VPS: Let the EA work un-interrupted with VPS: Click Here
- Order Type – select trade direction.
- Magic – trades ID.
- Order Comment – comment to orders.
- Slippage – allowed slippage before an order is triggered.
- Risk Protection Close Orders – when set to true, the EA uses forced position closing to protect against losses.
- Use custom slippage – close positions in case of a slippage.
custom slippage – slippage in points.
- Information graphics – information on the chart.
- Use strategy Breakdown – use a breakout strategy.
- Max Spread – maximum spread allowed before pending order triggers.
- disable trade if spread high – disable trading for some time (from 5 minutes to 24 hours) if the average spread exceeds Max Spread.
- Custom balance – Free Margin = false or Balance = true.
- Use Risk MM – if this is true, the lot size will increase when account balance grows (Risk Management).
- Percentage Risk – lot increase based on the balance (risk management in %).
- Fixed Lot – Fixed lot value (if Use Risk MM – false).
- Take Profit – take profit in points.
- Stop Loss – stop loss in points.
- Adaptive trading stop – if true – adaptive trailing stop.
- Set Trailing Mod – six trailing stop modifications.
- Trailing_modification_1 TO Trailing_modification_6 – modification 1 to 6
- Trailing Stop – trailing points when the position is in profit. (-1 = off, 0 = Stoploss).
- Trailing Step – trailing step when the position is in profit.
- Breakeven Target PipsInp – if the price exceeds the value, breakeven triggers. (-1 = off).
- Breakeven Jump PipsInp – stop Loss moves to breakeven at this distance.
- Show Info Panel – information panel. (If set to false, the testing process in the Strategy Tester will be faster).
- Visibility Order Stop Percent – placing a pending order after moving N %.
- Delete Order Stop Percent – deleting a pending order if N % less.
Parameters for strategies 1 and 2:
- Use Strategy 1 – use the first strategy.
- Use Strategy 2 – use the second strategy.
- Step Orders – step of the distance from virtual order to the current price.
- Step Factor Orders – factor if the price moves away from a virtual order.
- Step Orders Factor revers – reverse if the price moves towards a virtual order.
- breakdown past weeks – when set to true, the EA uses breakdown of past weeks.
Trading within the week:
- Monday – when set to true, trading on Monday is allowed
- Friday – if true, trade on Friday.
Trading by time within the day:
- Use time – if true, the EA trades by time.
- Time Setting – server time or computer time.
- GMT setting – GMT settings.
GMT Mode – manual setting.
- GMT mode – GMT offset of the broker server time (0 – disabled).
- Every Day Start – operation start time (hh : mm);
- Everyday End – operation end time (hh:mm).
Time to disable on Friday:
- Use time – if true, the EA trades by time.
- Disable on Friday – operation end time on Friday (hh:mm).
- custom commission – commission for calculation of slippage
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favourable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favourable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.