Theorem EA V5
Theorem EA V5 Analyzes the market and auto determines the entry levels supported the finding of price fluctuations in quiet periods. The direction of the trade is decided by the EA’s clever adaptive system which has a profit ratio of over %90. The most powerful part of the EA is that the Smart Auto-Close function that has been developed after a few years of market experience, tracks TP/SL breakouts of the open trades and auto-closes them consistent with market conditions, this suggests that the TP/SL levels are dynamic and not static. Above this unique feature, This EA has as well its static Stop Loss which is an extra precaution above the Smart Close feature. The EA has a minimum set of inputs for simplicity.
Setting / Recommendations
- Currency Pair: It is optimized to work with EURCHF USDCHF AUDUSD GBPCHF CHFJPY CADCHF
- Equity: The unique clever way the EA auto-manages your trades cuts drawdowns to the minimum enabling you to start out with a low balance like $50.
- Timeframe: M5
- Leverage: 500
- Broker: Zero Spread/Fixed Spread/Raw Spread or ECN Broker: To Know More-Click
- VPS: Let the EA work un-interrupted with VPS: Click Here
- Magic Number – Trades ID
- Trade Comment – A comment for each trade
- Max Slippage – maximum allowed price slippage
- Max Spread – Maximum spread to allow trades
- Aggressive Mode – False “the smart close will close losing trades as an extra precaution”
- True “Smart close feature will close winning trades” defined as Aggressive mode
- Enable Buy – Enable long trades
- Algo1 – Algorithm 1 for long direction
- Filter1 – Filter used to allow long trades
- Enable Sell – Enable short trades
- Algo2 – Algorithm 2 for short direction
- Filter2 – Filter 2 used to allow short trades
- Money Management – Use money management or fixed lot size
- Balance Percentage – Risk percentage of your balance when using Money Management
- Fixed Lot Size – Use fixed lot size
- Take Profit Buy – Take profit for long trades
- Stop Loss Buy – Stop loss for long direction
- Take Profit Sell – Take profit for short trades
- Stop Loss Sell – Stop loss for short direction
- Trailing Start – Trailing distance
- Trailing Step – Trailing step
- Smart Auto Close Buy – Enables the smart Auto Close “Unique feature” for long trades
- Algo3 – Algorithm 3 used for smart auto close
- Filter3 – Filter 3 used for smart auto close
- Smart Auto Close Sell – Enables the smart Auto Close “Unique feature” for short trades
- Algo4 – Algorithm 4 used for smart auto close
- Filter4 – Filter 4 used for smart auto close
- Auto Gmt – computer time should be GMT UTC for this to work properly
- Manual Gmt Offset – Set the GMT offset of your broker manually if Auto GMT is not used
- Start Hour – Time to start trading
- Start Minute – Minute to start trading
- Stop Hour – Hour to stop trading
- Stop Minute – Minute to stop trading
- Enable Gui – Show information on the chart
This EA has News Watchdog Filter, and the Past News events are injected into the EA code for accurate backtest results.
In order for the “News Watchdog” to function, you should checkbox the “Allow Web Request” and add “http://news1.gegatrade.com” into your Web Request URL list.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favourable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favourable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.