Trender EA is an automated system based on the principle of trend trading. First, the system identifies the direction of the trend and then looks for points to enter a trade. The stop loss level is determined automatically, and the take profit is based on the calculated stop loss. The Expert Advisor is equipped with the “From target to target” transaction support system – a system capable of taking multiple targets with a partial cover of the transaction.
|This was||Advisor order identifier|
|Mode trade||Trading mode. While there are only 2 modes|
1. “One order” – the Expert Advisor will not open deals while there is at least one open position in the market for the current symbol
2. “Two orders” – the Expert Advisor will be able to trade two oppositely directed orders at the same time
|Balance (if zero, then Lot – fixed )||Balance – If the value is zero, then a fixed lot will be used. If it is greater than zero, then the lot will be calculated depending on the current size of the balance.|
|Do not reduce||This option allows you to prohibit a decrease in the lot during calculations. This means that if, after a losing order, the EA uses the last calculated lot. If the deal is closed with a plus, then the advisor will recalculate the lot.|
|Distance to order (%)||Error in the distance of placing an order from the level calculated by the advisor|
|Distance to stop loss (%)||The error in the distance of placing the stop loss from the level calculated by the advisor|
|Max slippage (pips)||Slippage|
|Max load deposit (%) If zero, then this check is not used||The maximum load on the deposit at which the advisor can open trades. This parameter can be useful when trading several instruments at the same time.|
|Period for signals||The period of the built-in indicator responsible for identifying signals|
|Period for trend||The period of the built-in indicator responsible for trend identification|
|Target 1 (%)||Targets are indicated as a percentage. The order doesn’t matter. If you specify 0 in the field, the EA will not use this field. The highest target will be set as taking profit|
|Target 2 (%)|
|Target 3 (%)|
|Target 4 (%)|
|Profit for close all orders (%)||The percentage of profit, upon reaching which the advisor will close all trades for all symbols.|
|Max drawdown (%)||The maximum drawdown percentage, upon reaching which the advisor will close all trades for all symbols.|
The default settings are relevant for the EURUSD pair and for the H1 timeframe, but in principle, the EA is capable of trading on any instrument.
Profits to you!
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.