Trio Dancer EA
Trio Dancer 3 EA is a fully automated EA. This EA has been formulated to trade market fluctuations. This free forex EA work based on MACD, RSI, Stochastic, CCI, and moving averages indicators. Trio Dancer 3 robot take trades based on different 3 strategies
When a trade goes to minus the adviser opens another order with an increased lot (Martingale). It is possible to expose automatic control of the capital where the adviser himself will calculate stop loss and a lot depending on your deposit. Also, there is an opportunity to disconnect trade on Friday.
Setting / Recommendations
- Currency Pair: Work best on EURUSD, GBPUSD (Work on any pair)
- Equity: Minimum balance of 50$ cent account or equivalent standard account
- Timeframe: Work on Any Timeframe (personal experience work best on M30 and 1H timeframe)
- Leverage: 500
- Broker: Zero Spread/Fixed Spread/Raw Spread or ECN Broker: To Know More-Click
- VPS: Let the EA work un-interrupted with VPS: Click Here
- t1 – Global Setting
- Lots – a lot.
- Lot Exponent – coefficient of multiplication of a lot at exposure of the following knee
- Max Lots – the maximum lot.
- MM – automatic control of the capital.
- Take Profit – the maximum profit.
- Use Equity Stop – to expose stop loss on the allowed level of sag.
- Total Equity Risk – admissible stop loss.
- t2 – Time Setting
- Close Friday – to close transactions on Friday.
- Close Friday Hour – exact hour of closing of transactions on Friday.
- Open Monday – opportunity to open transactions on Monday.
- Open Monday Hour – exact hour of opportunity to open transactions on Monday.
- t3 – Setting for Dancing Jaipong
- Max Trades Hilo – solvable number of orders for the first strategy.
- Use Trailing Stop Hilo – a trawl of 1 strategy.
- Trail Start Hilo – distance prior to opening of a trailing of 1 strategy
- Trail Stop Hilo – the size of a trailing of 1 strategy
- Pip Step Hilo – number of points between transactions of 1 strategy
- slip Hilo – slipping in 1 strategy
- Magic Number Hilo – magic number for 1 strategy
- t4 – Setting for Dancing Keroncong
- MaxTrades_15 – solvable number of orders on 2 strategies
- UseTrailingStop_15 – to include yes 2 strategy a trailing of feet
- TrailStart_15 – distance prior to opening of a trailing on the second strategy
- TrailStop_15 – the size of a trailing is 2 strategies
- PipStep_15 – number of points between transactions of 2 strategy
- slip_15 – slipping of 2 strategies
- G_magic_176_15 – magic number for 2 strategies
- t5 – Setting for Dancing Tortor
- MaxTrades_16 – solvable number of orders of 3 strategy
- UseTrailingStop_16 – use of a trailing.
- TrailStart_16 – distance prior to opening of a trailing of 3 strategy
- TrailStop_16 – the size of a trailing is 3 strategies
- PipStep_16 – number of points between transactions at 3strategii.
- slip_16 – restriction in slipping
- G_magic_176_16 – magic number for 3 strategies.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favourable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favourable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.