Volatility Factor EA
Volatility Factor EA 2.0 was tested during the worst global financial crisis since the Great Depression.
This period saw wild gyrations within the currency markets and unpredictable “black swan” events that tested the worldwide economic system.
In testing, Volatility Factor 2.0 delivered an over 75%-win rate during a 17-year period, with a profit factor on the brink of 1.60!
It’s consistently turned a profit during that point and continues to get incredible returns today.
Volatility Factor EA is a Powerful Forex Auto Trading EA Robot optimized for up to 15% Monthly profits. Order Now to get a 90% Discount.
- Currency Pair : EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF
- Equity :
- Timeframe : M15
- Leverage : 500
- Broker: Zero Spread/Fixed Spread/Raw Spread or ECN Broker: To Know More-Click
- VPS: Let the EA work un-interrupted with VPS: Click Here
A Quick Introduction to Volatility-Based Trading
The best Forex trading strategy is balanced drawing on specific tactics to take advantage of market volatility and market trend. We call this Volatility-Based Trading.
This strategy generally trades within the direction of the market. This helps minimize risk and puts you in the middle of the action. In isolated cases, the strategy involves taking limited positions in anticipation of a correction. Volatility Based Trading takes advantage of the prevailing market direction and maximizes profit opportunities while minimizing risk. The strategy routinely delivers profits since most of the trades are within the direction of the main market impulse. Entry and exit points are calculated in relation to plug volatility borders.
How Volatility Factor Turns Volatility-Based Trading into A Consistently Profitable Strategy
Volatility Factor is a specialized EA designed to deliver 10-15+ pips per trade. It is supported by a powerful volatility-based market algorithm that has been put through A battery of real-world tests. It has passed every test and has an impressive win rate.
How it works
Volatility Factor’s algorithm watches the market closely and initiates trades that maximize market volatility. Volatility Factor’s power comes from its lightning-fast reaction and leveraging of the market’s direction.
- You’ll profit with Volatility think about up, down, and stagnating markets.
- You can actively trade in ANY market.
- You won’t have to wait for the “right” trend. You won’t need to worry about selecting the precise correct entry price.
- Volatility Factor does the heavy lifting for you.
When Volatility Factor 2.0 sees a movement in one direction, most of the time it signals trades within the direction of the medium-term market impulse.
It uses powerful and sensitive money management rules to protect risk on the trade until it’s exited. With leverage, returns on this strategy are magnified. Volatility Factor 2.0 also takes advantage of pricing oscillations around a prevailing price point, continuing to deposit gains in your trading account. The volatility factor stands out from the competition because it uses market psychology to take advantage of existing marketing conditions.
Volatility Factor averages approximately 1,000 trades per year: it’s fairly active because it thrives on the volatility of the marketplace – and across all trades, it’s averaged 10+ pips profit per transaction.
- Magic – advisor ID
- EA Comment – comment on Volatility Factor deals
- Signal_1 (2, 3, 4) – true/false four signals of the EA`s strategy
- Max Spread – the maximum allowed spread value for opening deals. Recommended values: for GBPUSD = 3.5, for EURUSD = 2.5
- Slippage – maximum allowable slippage in pips
- NFA – function for traders registered in the USA
- Auto GMT Offset – GMT offset for the broker, automatically detected
- Manual GMT Offset – GMT offset for the broker, manually installed
- DST Usage – enable this parameter (set to true) for the US summertime period
- Better Price Pips – the minimum step in the old pips (4 digits after the decimal point) to open subsequent positions. If it is 0, then the default parameters from the EA code are used (15 pips for GBPUSD and 6 for EURUSD)
- Max Neg Adds – the number of open additional deals when leaving an open transaction in the opposite direction
- Force Profit – total Take Profit (in pips) to close the basket of deals. If it is 0, the default parameters from the expert code are used and displayed in the info window on the chart
- Force Loss – total Stop Loss (in pips), upon reaching which all trades will be closed. If it is 0, the default parameters from the expert code are used and are displayed in the info window on the chart
- Fixed Take Profit, Fixed Stoploss – the function of manually setting fixed Take Profit and Stop Loss for each transaction
- Recovery Mode – when this option is enabled, after a losing t trade, the adviser will trade with an increased lot size until losses are restored
- Fixed Lots – a fixed trading lot for each deal. This setting does not work if Auto MM> 0
- Auto MM – Money Management, to automatically determine the lot size based on the exposure. It is activated if the value is greater than 0. If the value is 1, the lot will be used based on the formula 0.01 lots for every $1000 in the account. With a value of 10, a lot will be used based on the formula of 0.01 lot for every $100 in the account, etc. Recommended value for Auto MM = 1.5 and below.
- Auto MM Max – fuse limiter for Auto MM parameter in combination with recovery mode.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favourable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favourable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.