An automatic trend trading advisor based on an analysis of the current market situation.
The adviser determines the direction of the market, monitors built-in indicators, builds breakdown levels, and enters the market after they cross. In this case, irrelevant levels are deleted. The advisor is fully automated and ready to go.
Please see all my products: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/en_coding/seller
- does not use locks, grids, setouts, arbitrage, and other risky trading strategies.
- high profitability even with conservative settings.
- easy to use and optimize.
- flexible setup of Money Management and position management.
- every trade is protected by stop loss.
- Minimum deposit: $ 100.
- The main currency instruments: AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY (and others, depending on the relevance of the sets);
- Traded timeframe: D1.
- Type of account: any, to reduce the cost of spreads – ECN.
- Use of VPS is recommended.
|Set Name||–||set name|
|Auto Lots||–||inclusion of automatic volume|
|Risk||–||risk percentage, with automatic volume, enabled calculated from Stop-loss|
|Multiply||–||increase in the volume of the next order|
|M Lot||–||multiplication factor of the next volume|
|Max Lot||–||maximum order volume, with the Multiply parameter, enabled|
|Lots||–||fixed order volume|
|ADX Period||–||ADX indicator period|
|HMA Period||–||HMA indicator period|
|Take Profit||–||fixed take profit in points|
|Stop-loss||–||fixed stop loss in points|
|Buffer||–||indent from the breakdown level in points|
|Trail Orders||–||enable trailing orders|
|Start Trail||–||start trailing orders in points|
|Step Trail||–||step trailing orders in points|
|Max Spread||–||maximum spread for opening an order|
|Magic Number||–||unique order number|
|Comm||–||commentary on the order|
|Display Mode||–||turning on the visual mode|
The parameter values in points are expressed in a 4-digit format, and translation to 5 digits occurs automatically.
You can download the current sets for the adviser at: https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/736984
All author sets are optimized and tested at 99% in terms of quotes quality, real spread, and slippage.
Important: before using on real accounts, be sure to test, be sure to test the adviser in the tester or demo.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.