- Why we need Forex VPS to Trade? The Best Forex VPS Providers: Click Here
- One of the Best Meta-Trader-4 / MT-4 Brokers to Trade Forex : Click Here
- One of the Best Meta-Trader-5 / MT-5 Brokers to Trade Forex : Click Here
- Forex Brokers Offering Mini, Micro & Cent Accounts to trade Forex: Click Here
- Forex Brokers that accepts clients & traders from the USA (United States of America): Click Here
- Forex Brokers supporting fast Local Deposits & Withdrawals in Local Currencies including India & other Asian and other Countries: Click Here
- What are Binary Options Trading How to trade Binary Options & Best Brokers to trade Binary Options: Click Here
VPS stands for Virtual Private Server. A VPS uses virtualization technology to “split” one physical hardware server into multiple virtual servers. The word ‘private’ implies that each Virtual server has its own resources so you won’t have to share RAM and CPU with other users. Additionally, since each VPS is a different layer on the physical server it can have its own Operating System and host data in non-shared hard disk sectors which enhance the VPS’ performance & the user’s data security.
A Virtual Private Server, more commonly known as VPS, is a virtual computer that functions independently, just as a real computer does. A VPS is specifically designed according to your needs and is especially beneficial to forex traders due to the security and flexibility it provides.
It is permanently connected to the internet, which both facilitates the execution process and contributes to a safer and more stable trading environment.
Obstacles such as computer viruses, connection failures and power cuts can be absolutely detrimental to a trade, especially during periods of market volatility. Using a VPS can alleviate these issues, making it an ideal technical environment for automated trading.
· A virtual private server (“VPS”) is a form of web hosting, which uses data center facilities to allow businesses to locate physical hardware to provide a direct ISP connection, with Forex VPS data centers or professional computer-server facilities providing the ability for trading entities to host their trading software for 24 hour operations.
· VPS hosting has been developed to make the best of both worlds, the most favourable components of shared hosting and dedicated hosting services, placing the website on a server that also has other sites running on it, the only difference being that there are few sites per server. Technology known as virtualization is used to compartmentalize a VPS center.
· Each of the sites share the running costs of the server, either monthly or annually, with the costs considerably lower than that of a dedicated hosting site.
· Virtual private servers are different from shared hosting in that your site won’t share resources with neighbouring sites, each site being a partitioned server area with its own operating system, storage, RAM and monthly data transfer limits, thus providing smoother and a more stable site performance.
· Institutional traders pay sizeable fees to site their trading engines in close proximity to the trading engines where they derive their news trades. The majority of retail traders are not able to afford the fees that institutional traders pay, which has led to an increased demand in forex VPS services, which provide access to equivalent advanced facilities for 24 hour trading at significantly lower costs than a co-located facility. Retail traders also benefiting from a host site providing the necessary stability, accuracy and speed required for trading software used today.
· The standard setup for a trader would be with a local computer connected to the internet for the trading station, normally MT4, to run and trade. An expert advisor (EA) attached to the trader’s computer requires the internet connection to trade. With VPS, the forex VPS bypasses the issue of the trader having to be connected to the internet, the forex VPS set up to relay data and trade orders to the Broker’s MT4 server.
· MetaTrader4, more commonly known as MT4 is an electronic trading platform most frequently used by retail forex traders. The software is licensed to FX brokers who in turn provide the software to their clients, the software used to see live streaming prices and charts as well as to execute trades and manage accounts.
MetaTrader4 may be the most widely used platform, but with infrequent updates and inflexibility, other platforms are beginning to gain popularity, particularly as traders become more particular on platform needs.
But we can have some Alternatives to MT4 include c-Trader and Pro-trader which are also used on Forex VPS to trade gaining good traction but their availability is based on Broker and VPS Provider offer/services.
c-Trader’s web trading platform is identical to its desktop application and comes with an array of features, with a trading experience considered superior to that of MT4. c-Trader is more commonly used by smaller FX/CFD brokers.
Pro-trader is an MT4 alternative for multi-asset brokers and banking institutions, which provides the broker with a plenty of scope for customization to address broker operational needs as well as meeting the needs of clients.
While VPS hosting provides traders with numerous benefits, the primary function VPS plays in Forex trading is to reduce latency and slippage. Without VPS, executed orders may be delayed enough for the pips to slip just a fraction of a few points. That slippage, regardless of whether it is small or large, costs traders money. When coupled with the unpredictability of the market, slippage becomes a serious consideration that must be addressed.
The key solution is to prevent latency, which ensures orders are transmitted as soon as they are sent. By investing in VPS for Forex trading, you not only keep your deals secure, but also increase the likelihood of achieving the quotes you want.
· To ensure your MT4/MT5 terminal stays online. It reduces the risk of loss due to power outages of your personal computer/laptop or internet disconnections. A 24/7 uptime of your Forex trading platform is crucial especially if you are trading using a robot or Expert Advisors (EA).
· Faster trade execution. By using a VPS in the same (or as near as possible) location as your Forex broker, you are able to open and close trades much faster than would otherwise be possible. In order to make the best choice when choosing a VPS provider we recommend that you ask for Ping/Latency results. Based on the results choose the provider with the lowest possible latency.
· Fully Managed Forex VPS Hosting. We understand that you, as a Forex Trading hobbyist or professional, might not be a technical expert to maintain any Operating System Updates or troubleshoot issues as may arise. Search for VPS Hosting companies that offer Managed VPS so they can help you with any aspects of your VPS environment.
There are several advantages to using a VPS for automated trading, such as the continuous internet connection and a faster execution speed. Some VPS services are extremely powerful, offering significantly higher CPU and Ram speeds — meaning you can react to market events in a millisecond.
· Runs 24/7
· 99.9% operational connection time.
· Much faster Trade execution.
· Optimal connection speed
· Unaffected by unexpected connection cuts, power outages or system errors
· Suitable for traders using Expert Advisors
· Ability to run orders with minimal delay
· Functions smoothly alongside various other operating systems
· Quick recovery of lost data
Latency, the delay between triggering a command and the computer’s response time, can be the difference between a successful or failed trade. The higher the latency – delay – the more money can be lost on a trade. When you click the “buy” or “sell” button, the order must register with the trading server.
Even a delay of a few seconds can result in a price shift, which can cumulatively costs thousands of dollars throughout the year. Forex traders require reliable, secure, and speedy platforms to conduct their trade, and fortunately, solutions such as Windows VPS can help.
If you’re wondering why latency is such a problem in Forex trading, it’s important to realize that latency isn’t simply an inconvenience or a technical issue. Rather, it costs massive money. When high latency becomes a factor, the trader must deal with slippage and the infamous re- and off-quotes.
For instance, a high latency could result in a price shift after the “buy” or “sell” button is clicked. While price shifts can go in either direction, they tend to go opposite your desired position. A minute slippage of 0.5 pips might seem insignificant, but this can result in a loss of thousands of dollars in a single year. Furthermore, latency strikes again when you must deal with re- and off-quotes.
Re-quote means your broker is forced to place your order at a price different from the one you expected. On the other hand, an off-quote means your broker is unable to place the order, since the trade may no longer be accepted based on the price requested. Traders serious about avoiding these issues must search for a solution to lower latency.
Average traders who work with the MT4 server from home will have an execution time as high as 800 m/s. As a result, approximately half of every trade made by average traders will lose money because of slippage. On the other hand, high frequency traders boast a substantially quicker execution time at 5 m/s, experiencing little slippage.
· Performance: Most forex VPS use virtualization technology, allowing the forex VPS service provider to compartmentalize and split their resources amongst a number of users, the issue being a user with a high workload could impact performance for other user compartments, virtualization being done at operating system level and not hardware level. Reduced uptime and speed could lead to increased latency.
· Hyper-V technology are for users on forex VPS that run on Microsoft Windows Servers, with Open-VZ being for users that run on Linux, these being the only two configurations that ensure the required degree of operation stability.
· Flexibility in Hosting Plans: There should be a range of plans available for traders to be able to make a choice that caters for individual needs.
· Location of VPS/Broker’s Server: It is important to select a forex VPS which is co-located with your broker’s server as the latency period is reduced where the VPS is co-located with the broker’s server. This in fact may be the most important consideration.
· Uptime: a VPS should provide at least 99.99% uptime, which requires a VPS provider to have significant redundancy in the system, which allows the VPS provider to have the necessary system resources to effectively shift users to another compartment if there is downtime in a particular compartment.
· Accept a Range of Applications: The forex VPS provider needs to be able to accept all types of forex software and applications, as well as enabling the user to enhance software as and when required.
What are the VPS specifications you may need?
- VPS Servers that are used for Forex Trading will have Windows Operating System. In most VPS providers you will be asked to choose among Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 or latest. Any of these are good to be chosen.
- In terms of the hardware resources, the minimum requirements you should seek to properly run your Trading terminal are:
- 1GB RAM, 1 vCPU, 40GB Hard Disk, 1 Public Dedicated IP
- No Antivirus, No Firewall (unless you are an experienced user)
• The one and only VPS you’ll ever need
• More then 167,752 customers
• 24hr support desk
• 7-day money-back guarantee
• Geolocated IP’s: We are always near the location you want. We have dedicated servers across the USA, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Japan and more.
• Ready in 60 seconds: Setting up your VPS is as simple as a click of a button. Everything you need – clearly explained and ready within 60 seconds. Our support team is available 24/7 should you need a little extra help. Get more info.
• Ultra low latency: We’re well-known for our speed and reliability. Our infrastructure and VPS’s have been fully-optimized to ensure you experience no lag or latency – wherever you are in the world.
• Premium performance servers with sensible pricing + no hidden costs. Know More
- 20 Years of Experience . Know more
- Fast & Reliable Network & Servers
- Value for Money
- 30 Day Guarantee: If you are not fully satisfied with our web hosting plans, we will issue a refund
- Renewal Cost: While our competitors have high renewal rates, Inter-Server does not!
- 70% are Migrations: A majority of our customers have migrated from other hosts.
- 99.9% UP-Time: Industry-leading reliability of service and content delivery. We partner with Cloud-flare and utilize its global network of caching data center. Get more Info
- Ultra-Fast Speed: Get their Windows Based Hosting and it load faster than ever because our servers are never overloaded. The network is route optimized. We also run the latest server optimization and security technology.
- 24/7 Support: Our dedicated support team is available around the clock to help with any issues you may encounter. You can reach us by Phone, Live Chat, or Ticket System. Click to Know more
- 100% up-time Guarantee Know more
- Simple setup only takes 5 minutes
- Lightning-fast SSD
- Supporting all Expert Advisors
- 7-day money-back guarantee on all purchases
- No Shared Resources
- Insane Latency Times: Trade as fast as 1 millisecond with us.
- Equinix Data Centers: We’ll have you right next your brokers server in the same data center. Get more info
- Tier-1 Bandwidth: All servers come with optimized 1Gb/s network interface for low latency trading.
- 24/7 Support: We’re here around the clock – get in touch if you have a question or technical problems.
- Redundancy: We have backup power in place. If there was a power outage, we’ll keep you online. Click here to know more
- Supporting Over 100K+ Satisfied Businesses
- Managing 9000+ Windows VPS Client base.
- Microsoft approved WebMatrix Compatible Hosting Company.
- Listed as one of the Top Hosting Companies at the Microsoft Hosting Gallery.
- 99.99% Uptime
- Money Back Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Cancellation
- 100% Customer Satisfaction- Get more Info
- PCMAG’S Winner Medal EDITOR’S CHOICE 3 YEARS IN A ROW
- Engineered Full-Redundant Cloud Platform
- Self-Healing Redundant Servers
- Solid-CP or Plesk Ready-Fault-Tolerant Advanced Storage System
- Innovative Simplistic Cloud Management Control Panel
- Instant Scalability: You can easily upgrade your Windows Cloud VPS to a higher plan when needed with minimum downtime.
- Ultra-fast Performance – Click Here to know more
- 100% Uptime: They guarantee that your forex VPS will always be available during market hours. Get more Info
- No Contracts: All services are month to billed month, and you may cancel at anytime.
- MT4/5 Alerts + Auto-start: VPS alerting and auto-start program comes preinstalled with each VPS.
- Backups Available: Restore your entire VPS or just a specific file on the fly with our daily backup addon service.
- Use Any Expert Advisor: Use any trading platform and expert advisor or trading robot with our VPS service.
- 24/7 Support: Our support technicians are available 24/7/365 to help you.
- Use Any Broker: Use any broker you would like with our service, no limits.
- Low Latency: Low latency to your favorite broker, no matter where you are located in the world. Click Here to know more
- With 100% up-time guarantee & low latency powerful trading servers.
- Several Forex VPS Locations
- Forex VPS Optimized for Traders
- Low latency Forex VPS
- Equinix Data-Centers: Co-located at different Equinix Datacenters around the world. Get Forex VPS hosted at Equinix NY2, NY4, LD4, LD5 and others.
- Metatrader-4 & More: We’re experts with Meta-Trader 4 (MT4), Ninja-Trader, Trade-Station and much more. If you need help, we’re here for you.
- Safe & Secure: Securing your private information is critical to us. Our Forex VPS are highly secure and 100% private.
- Stress-Free & Easy to Use: We offer you access via any smartphone, tablet or PC so you can log in and check on the status of your platform at any time.
- Customer Care & Support: Our team of highly educated forex specialists understand your needs. We’re here 24/7 to support you.
- All Strategies Accepted: We ensure that you always have dedicated VPS resources. You can run the most sophisticated EA’s without any issues.
- Connect with RDP: Using your Desktop Or Smart Phone: Our Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) software offers fast and secure access to your FXVM VPS from your Laptop, Desktop, Smart Phone or Tablet. Get more Info
- Manage your VPS: User-friendly interface: Our clients maintain total control of their server at all times. Whether they want to reboot, restart or upgrade resources, it can all be done from an intuitive client control panel right on their browser.
- Be connected 24×7.Optimized network infrastructure: Our engineers work tirelessly to ensure our infrastructure stays online 100% of the time. We have built sophisticated monitoring and redundancy systems to ensure our clients are never offline. Click here to know more
- Fast Servers and Low Prices, Guaranteed! know more
- 1 Gbps Ports
- 99.99% Uptime
- Solid State Drives
- Multiple Locations
- Custom ISO’s
- Enterprise Firewall
- Fully Managed Windows VPS: Powerful, Fast, and Secure Windows Servers
- Performance: Host-winds’ cutting-edge software and technology provide the perfect platform for a fast and responsive website.
- Support & Dedication: Our dedication to your success means we are here 24/7/365 to teach, guide, and provide solutions.
- Redundant Network: With no single point of failure, our redundant network provides the stability you need. We guarantee your Windows VPS will always be available for you. Get more info
- Server Monitoring: Our real-time monitoring service is offered for all Windows plans. Should an issue be identified, a ticket is proactively created, allowing our experts to resolve it ASAP.
- Instant Scalability: Increase your resources instantly by upgrading to the next tier of your Windows VPS plan anytime in the Host-winds Cloud Portal.
- Nightly Backups: Nightly backups service is offered on all Windows VPS plans, ensuring that your data is automatically backed up to the cloud each night.
- Cutting-Edge Hardware: We only use the best when it comes to our infrastructure’s hardware. This allows us to provide speed and reliability to ensure your Windows VPS is running optimally. Click here for more info
- Premium DELL hardware based VPS providing you with 24/7 access to your trading environment anywhere in the world and on any device, even on your Android/ I-Phone mobile or Tablet. So get started it even comes with money back Guarantee. Know More
- Powerful, Reliable VPS in Amsterdam, France, Canada
- Pre Configured: You can use our Forex VPs with any EA or Broker you Prefer , We provide pre-installed Forex VPS with Meta-Trader, configured to operate 24hrs a day.
- Any-device and Anywhere: You can access your Forex VPS via Mobile, Tablet, Laptop, Desktop , it works with all the devices and available OS and can be accessed 24/7 , from anywhere in the world.
- Stable & 99.99% Uptime – Get more info
- Full Administrator or root access
- Scalable from 1GB to 12GB memory
- Control Panel to Manage your VPS
- Cheap VPS – Affordable SSD based Windows VPS
- East Setup of your VPS in less then a minute
- All plans are standard with solid state drives (SSD). Scalable from 1GB to 6 GB RAM
- Panel – That does it all: Our easy to use customer portal gives your full control over your VPS. Start, Stop, Reboot or even Re-Install your VPS with ease.
- Support – Always there: All Plans. All the time. Our Support team is ready to assist you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Talk to us
- SSD – High Speed – High Reliability: Speed up your VPS based app with our SSD cloud. High Speed – High Reliability
- Prepackaged VPS: Pre-done VPS with one click install , with all the features you want , In real terms it is cheap VPS. Click here for Info