It is a fully automated trading Expert Advisor, whose algorithm is based on trading using pending orders at the high and low of the daily working channel. Stoploss and Take Profit are set manually by the trader, which provides ample opportunities for Expert Advisor optimization. When the Use Trall function is enabled, the EA only uses Take Profit without setting a fixed Stoploss level. Upon reaching the specified profit target level, the EA sets Stoploss at the specified No Loss Level distance from the open price considering spread, which will be used as the main target. If the price goes further in the favorable direction, the profit is fixed by a manually set Take Profit level. The EA algorithm includes a dynamic lot calculation function, which allows to automatically increase the trading lot in accordance with the deposit growth. Additionally, in case the previous trading operation was losing, the EA will increase the next operation lot by applying the After Loss Lot coefficient ratio, to cover the loss.
- Ready to go without any setup. Conservative settings are set by default. More aggressive trading parameters are described in the attached screenshots.
- It is possible to trade in fixed or dynamic lot mode.
- Optimized to work with EURUSD H1.
- Supports any execution type.
- Works on Standard and ECN accounts.
- Easy to use, with no complex settings.
- It does not use Martingale.
- Has a built-in mechanism for covering the loss of the previous operation?
- Allows starting with a deposit of 100 base currency units with conservative settings.
- Dynamic Lot Trade – enable dynamic lot (1-on/0-off).
- Lot – fixed lot. (When Use Trail is enabled, the lot value is calculated per 1000 base currency units; can be from 0.01 for conservative settings to 0.04 aiming at an increased gain with a higher drawdown).
- After Loss Lot coefficient – ratio increases a lot after closing a trade with a loss.
- Magic – magic number.
- Use Trailing – use the Trailing Stop function (1-on/0-off). Attention! The Expert Advisor is optimized exclusively for working with this option enabled, while the ability to disable the option has been only added for those who like to experiment.
- SL – Stoploss value.
- TP – Take Profit value.
- No Loss Levels – breakeven level.
- Level Dist. – daily operation channel level.
- Market Filter – filter for performing trading operations. (0-off/1-on). There will be more trades with the filter disabled, but the drawdown will be much higher.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.