The automatic advisor is designed for trading non-farm Payroll news. The advisor trades once a month when news is released, it searches for and downloads news from the Investing.com website. The multicurrency EA is installed on only one chart, any currency pair, any timeframe. These currency pairs (USDJPY, GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, AUDUSD) are set for trading in the advisor’s settings, the list of currencies can be edited, add, or remove the necessary currencies for trading.
For the advisor to work, you need to add the URL of the time server and the news server to the terminal settings. The EA works with pending orders and places two Buy stop and Sell stop orders before the news is released on each currency pair that is added to the trading list.
- The suffix – suffix for currency pairs
- Prefix – prefix to currency pairs
- List of currency pairs – currency pairs used in trading
- Distance to orders – a distance of placing stop orders from the price
- Take Profit – Take That profit
- Stop Loss – stop loss
- Profit transfer stop to breakeven – activation without loss
- Profit activates trailing stop-activation trawl
- The trailing stop – the size of the trail
- Step trailing stop – step trawl
- Type of initial lots – use a fixed lot or percentage of free margin
- Fixed lot – a fixed lot that will be used in trading
- Using margin, % – selection of the percentage of free margin in trading
- The maximum spread – the maximum spread for opening an order
- The maximum slip – maximum slip. If the slippage is more than set, then the orders will be deleted
- Intervals modify orders (0-off) – pulling orders at the price, set in seconds
- Maximum drawdown – maximum drawdown
- Align the order of s – placing stop orders before the news release in seconds
- Remove pending orders through min – delete orders if none have worked after the specified time
- Close open orders by, min. – closing all open orders after a specified time
News for trade
- Name News – news that the advisor searches for and trades
- Currency – news for a given currency
- GMT time – GMT time of the calendar
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.