FX Rog = Forex Running on Growth
Expert Advisor description
Target Profit: By Money (fix lot mode), the value can be changed in the parameter. 3% (volume lot mode)
Stoploss: By Maximum Open Position, all positions will close when max trade is reached, the value can be changed in the parameter
optimum time frame H1 EURUSD
Start Trade: beginning time to start trading
End Trade: last time EA opened a position
Money Management: 1 = Fix Lot, 2 = Volume Lot
Fix Lot: a lot of transactions with a fixed amount
Volume Lot: transaction lots can change according to balance exp: balance = $1000, volume = 500, result lot = 0.05
Target Profit: target profit in money
Max Trades: maximum number of trading positions
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.