The Expert Advisor places market orders if the candlestick on which the fractal appears crosses the round price level, which is
used as a filter for entering the market by fractals.
- Dig = 2; the market price value is rounded up to the number (Dig) of decimal places. For example, the market price now is 1.1228, Dig = 2, the price is rounded up to 1.1200, if this price is caught with its shadows by the candle of the selected chart at the same time as the RSI indicator crosses the set level on this candle, a market order will open.
- Step Plus = 0; increase to the round level
- Security Zone = 50; Example: the last order by the advisor was opened at a price of 1.1210, the next order can be opened at a price that is higher than 1.1210 + Security Zone points or lower than 1.1210-Security_Zone points
- Candles Time Live Order = 1; a market order exists for the specified number of candles on the selected chart, after which it is closed by the advisor
- Close Orders Time Out = false; close / do not forcibly close orders
- SL TP Auto = false; if enabled, a stop-loss order is placed: for sell orders at the last upper fractal, for buy orders at the last lower fractal. The size of the calculated stop loss is adjusted/multiplied by a factor lower at the user’s choice
- SL Koef = 1; the size of the stop loss for the fractal multiplied by the coefficient
- TP Koef = 1; take profit size = stop-loss multiplied by the coefficient
- SL = 160; Stop loss, applied if SL TP Auto = false
- TP = 70; take profit, applied if SL TP Auto = false
- Lots = 0.01; fixed lot
- Lot Koef = 2; lot increase factor
- Limit = 4; limiting the number of lot multiplications
- Use Risk = true; enable / disable proportional management
- Risk = 3; lot size with proportional management
- Trailing Use = false; use trailing stop
- Profit Level Trailing = 100; order profit level in points at which the trailing stop-starts to work
- Trailing Stop = 50; distance at which stop-loss trails behind the price
- Trailing Step = 50; modification step
- Breakeven Use = false; use breakeven
- Profit Level = 30; profit level in points, upon reaching the order, a breakeven will be set
- SL Plus = 1; breakeven level in points
- Slip = 5; Slippage
- Magic = 100; Magic orders
- Auto Digits = true; Automatic conversion of points to five-digit / three-digit quotes
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.