The “Rounding Levels RSI Trade” Expert Advisor trades the RSI indicator using a filter as a round price level, which the candlestick must cross simultaneously with the RSI indicator level.
- RSI Period = 14; used indicator period
- RSI Shift = 1; the number of the candlestick of the selected chart, from which the advisor takes a signal, 0 – we are guided by the current bar (not recommended) 1 – we are guided by the previous bar, and so on
- applied price = 0; used price
PRICE_CLOSE – 0
PRICE_OPEN – 1
PRICE_HIGH – 2
PRICE_LOW – 3
PRICE_MEDIAN – 4
PRICE_TYPICAL – 5
PRICE_WEIGHTED – 6
- UP Level RSI = 60; upper level of the RSI indicator
- DW Level RSI = 40; lower RSI level
- Dig = 2; the market price value is rounded up to the number (Dig) of decimal places. For example, the market price now is 1.1228, Dig = 2, the price is rounded up to 1.1200, if this price is caught with its shadows by the candle of the selected chart at the same time as the RSI indicator crosses the set level on this candle, a market order will open.
- Step Plus = 0; increase to the round level
- Tolerance pips = 50; “Backlash” in points. The order can be opened if the open price of the candlestick, on which the RSI indicator signal was received, is within the “backlash” (- + Tolerance pips points from the rounded price, considering the increment to the round price level Step Plus points)
- Buy = true, trade buy orders
- Sell = true; trade sell orders
- Invert sig = true; if disabled (false), the signal by the RSI indicator is generated as follows:
a signal to sell – if the indicator line crosses the upper level from top to bottom (the candlestick should hook the rounded price level);
signal to buy – if the indicator line crosses the lower level from the bottom up (the candlestick should hook the rounded price level)
If enabled (true), the signal for the RSI indicator is generated as follows:
a sell order – if the indicator line crosses the lower level from top to bottom (the candlestick must hook the rounded price level)
buy order – if the indicator line crosses the upper level from the bottom up (the candlestick must hook the rounded price level)
- Security Zone = 50; Example: the last order by the advisor was opened at a price of 1.1210, the next order can be opened at a price that is higher than 1.1210 + Security Zone points or lower than 1.1210-Security_Zone points
- SL = 80; stop loss
- TP = 80; take profit
- Lots = 0.01; fixed lot
- Lot Koef = 2; coefficient of increase of the next lot in case the previous order was closed with a loss
- Limit = 5; limiting the number of lot multiplications in case of a losing series of orders
- Use Risk = false; enable / disable proportional management
- Risk = 1; lot size with proportional management
- Max Spread = 30; maximum spread in points at which an order can be opened
- Slip = 5; slippage
- Magic = 100; Magic order number
- Auto Digits = true; Automatic conversion of points to five-digit / three-digit quotes
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.