Redeye EA V5.21
Redeye EA is an automatic trading robot to trade Forex on Meta Trader 4. It is a scalper-type robot, so its operations are short-term and close on the same day.
Its strategy, based on a series of indicators and mathematical algorithms, analyze the market only at certain hours of the day, specifically at the close of the American session and the opening of the Asian session. Thus, avoiding the risk of being exposed to the market in situations of extreme volatility and high impact news.
It comes provided with stop loss and takes a profit. In addition, you have the option of trading with a fixed lot or compound interest. It works for the following currency pairs: EURUSD, EURCHF, USDCHF, AUDUSD, AUDCHF, EURAUD, CADCHF, AUDCAD, USDCAD, EURCAD.
It must be used in the M5 season with a minimum balance of $ 200 for each pair and a minimum lot.
Setting / Recommendations
- Currency Pair: EURUSD, EURCHF, USDCHF, AUDUSD, AUDCHF, EURAUD, CADCHF, AUDCAD, USDCAD, EURCAD.
- Equity: Minimum balance of $ 200
- Timeframe: M5
- Leverage: 500
- Broker: Zero Spread/Fixed Spread/Raw Spread or ECN Broker: To Know More-Click
- VPS: Let the EA work un-interrupted with VPS: Click Here
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favourable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favourable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.