Reindeer Scalper Pro EA
Reindeer Scalper Pro is a trading robot for trading on EURUSD, GBPUSD, and XAUUSD (Gold) that works based on a mix of Trend Following and Counter Trend systems. All Trades are covered Stoploss and Take Profit Ratio. It analyzes the market without using obsolete indicators and patterns, a simple algorithm, decides the inputs and the direction of the order.
The EA has been subjected to stress tests for a period of 17 years and passes every year with a very advantageous profit/drawdown ratio. This maximum accuracy backtests show a high payout rate and good resistance even in an unexpected market event.
Setting / Recommendations
- Currency Pair: Work Best On EURUSD, GBPUSD, XAUDUSD (Work on any pair)
- Equity: Minimum account balance of 100$
- Timeframe: Work best on H1 Time Frames
- Leverage: 500
- Broker: Zero Spread/Fixed Spread/Raw Spread or ECN Broker: To Know More-Click
- VPS: Let the EA work un-interrupted with VPS: Click Here
- Lot: lot amount with auto lot disabled
- Auto lot: Enable auto lot or disable it
- Risk: risk for auto lot calculation
- Magic Number: id for identify EA orders
- Spread Allowed: spread limit, over no trade will be open
- Max Orders: Max number of orders at a time
- Rsi Lower Level: Rsi Lower Entry Level
- Rsi Upper Level: Rsi Upper Entry Level
- Rsi Periods: Rsi Indicator Periods
- Rsi Applied Price: Rsi Indicator Applied Price
- Rsi Timeframe: Rsi Applied Timeframe
- Fast Atr Periods: Fast Atr Indicator Periods
- Slow Atr Periods: Slow Atr Indicator Periods
- Atr Timeframe: Timeframe for both atr indicators
- Take Profit: take profit for orders
- Stop Loss: stop loss for orders
- Trade Comment: comment for a trade
- Enable Buy: Enable Buy Trade
- Enable Sell: Enable Sell Trade
- Enable Fixed Trading Hour: if true, change from recommended trading hours to your trading hours
- Fixed Start Hour: hour for start trading
- Fixed Start Minute: minute for start
- Fixed Stop Hour: hour for stop trading
- Fixed Stop Minute: minute for stop
- Enable Bars to Close: Close trades after a fixed number of bars
- Bars to Close: number of bars for close a trade
- trading days, if true, enable this day for trading orders
- Recovery mode: enable recovery mode, so the EA try to recovery fast the loss
- Recovery Factor: lot*this amount for recovery (high risk involves for recovery mode)
- Enable Trailing Stop: Enable Trailing Stop
- Start only in Profit: Start only if Stop loss is in Profit
- Trailing Stop in Point: Trailing Stop in Point
- Trailing Step in Point: Trailing Step in Point
- Change Chart Color: Change Chart Color in Scalper Pro Colors
- Show Panel: Show trading panel of the EA
- Show Error: Show error messages if something is wrong
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favourable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favourable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.