Scalper Avtomat FX EA
Scalper Avtomat FX Expert Advisor robot implements an algorithm for opening orders based on the analysis of the tick flow of Ask and Bid prices. This Expert Advisor is fully automated and does not require any manual adjustments. But for experienced traders, there is a capability to intervene or trade manually. The EA works best when the price moves in a range. This free forex EA manages to cover losses from orders still in the market with a profit from closed orders. But if you leave orders not closed, then this will lead to the consumption of all profit by orders in the market. Therefore, the Scalper Avtomat FX implements the “Earnings in the TIME INTERVAL” algorithm
How “Earnings in the TIME INTERVAL” algorithm works
- The Expert Advisor puts a timestamp; in the info panel called Timepoint, it’s the beginning of the time interval.
- The EA calculates the profit from closed orders by EA setting after this time.
- The EA calculates profit/loss from open BUY and SELL orders every tick.
- The advisor analyzes the amount of profit from “closed orders in EA time interval” + “profit/loss from open orders” and when this value exceeds the planned TP in money, the advisor closes all open orders and, after closing, rearranges Timepoint to the current time, thereby starting a new time interval.
- When “SUM Profit Cycle =” is greater than “Destination Profit =” all orders will be closed, and a new cycle (time interval) will begin.
Setting / Recommendations
- Currency Pair: Works best on EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD (but can be traded on virtually any charts.)
- Equity: 200$ Cent Account
- Timeframe: Work best on M5 Time Frames
- Leverage: 500
- Broker: Zero Spread/Fixed Spread/Raw Spread or ECN Broker: To Know More-Click
- VPS: Let the EA work un-interrupted with VPS: Click Here
Many brokers limit the maximum number of orders opened in the terminal. As a rule, now many brokers have 200 orders. So, if you have 200 open orders and you want to open another one, the terminal will not open and return error 148. This Scalper Avtomat FX EA can open 200 orders in the process. Therefore, the advisor has an integrated algorithm for analyzing orders opened by other advisors or settings of this advisor.
- If at least one order is opened with this setting, then the advisor will open subsequent ones and accompany them until they are closed by the “Planned TP”, it will not close it itself at a loss in terms of the total profit in the “Interval time “.
- At the time allowed for trading, the advisor receives “permission” to open the “first-order”.
- Pressing the button “Open first order” – leads to the opening of the first order, regardless of the prohibiting settings (setting the working time or there are orders from other advisors in the market).
- When you close all the trades, EA will stop trading until the next trading time. The only way to start trading again is restarting the MT4/EA or manually starting it by clicking “Open first Order.”
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favourable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favourable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.